Full Service Web Agency
De Morgan is a Full Service Web Agency that excels at providing a full range of Web Services including high quality Custom Website Design, Website Development, Website Maintenance and Search Marketing services, to small and medium sized businesses. Our client list ranges from small start-up businesses, to sizeable brand familiar names. We will help it to perform better, whatever your business is, all our equally important.
We specialise in the following services:
- Shoutcast/Icecast streaming services
- Responsive Website Design
- Website Development
- Website Maintenance
- Social Media Management
- Search Marketing including Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Hosting and Domain name services
We have an innovative way of working, removing unnecessary costs, offering lower prices than other similar web design agencies. Please explore the services and packages that we offer. De Morgan also offers Cyber Security services through its De Morgan Cyber and Risk partner company.
Our design process
1. Goal identification: Where we work with the client to determine what goals the new website needs to fulfill, what it’s purpose is.
2. Scope definition: Once we know the site’s goals, we can define the scope of the project. What web pages and features the site requires to fulfill the goal, and the timeline for building those out.
3. Sitemap and wireframe creation: With the scope well-defined, we can start digging into the sitemap, defining how the content and features we defined in scope definition will interrelate.
4. Content creation: Now that we have a bigger picture of the site in mind, we can start creating content for the individual pages, always keeping search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind to help keep pages focused on a single topic. It’s vital that you have real content to work with for our next stage.
5. Visual elements: With the site architecture and some content in place, we can start working on the visual brand. Depending on the client, this may already be well-defined, but you might also be defining the visual style from the ground up. Tools like style tiles, moodboards, and element collages can help with this process.
6. Testing: By now, you’ve got all your pages and defined how they display to the site visitor, so it’s time to make sure it all works. Combine manual browsing of the site on a variety of devices with automated site crawlers to identify everything from user experience issues to simple broken links.
7. Launch: Once everything’s working beautifully, it’s time to plan and execute your site launch! This should include planning both launch timing and communication strategies. When will you launch and how will you let the world know?
Meet our design team
There is a passion and creativity in the studio that drives the design process, which combined with the unique mix of experience and technical skills in the team, ensures that every client is fully catered for regardless of the scale of their project.